Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015 Resolutions and Goals

So I decided to use my spare time to think about this New Year's resolutions and goals. I am determined to have them all achieved and be less a procrastinator I may be sometimes!

Here we go:

  • Read at least 10 books by the end of the year
    • Get to bed around 10:30pm and read for at least half an hour every night
    • Must-read books include: Life of Pi (current read), Papertown, Will Grayson, Will Grayson, Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix
  • Get involved in a healthy lifestyle
    • Play a sport at least once a week (squash or badminton or gym)
    • No more eating after 9:30pm + no more additional food intake after every meal [once plate's clean, wait till the next meal]
    • Continuation of no-McDonalds [until I go back to Malaysia for my Spicy Chicken Mcdeluxe & only allowed once a month then] and no-KFCs
    • Must eat fruits every morning with breakfast
    • No laptop/social media/any technological use after 10:30pm every night
  • Be organized and mindful
    • Make good use of the journal/agenda book from older sister
    • Say 'no' to commitments I don't think I can handle
    • Spend $$ wisely
    • Complete #365daysofmemories photo project on Instagram
  • Be more kind and loving to one another
    • Talk/argue less, listen more
    • Train myself in anger-management
    • Give more without expecting returns
    • Tell my family 'I love you' every night
    • Initiate to keep in contact with friends to maintain close relationships
    • Forgive and move on
  • Improve cooking skills
    • Try out new recipes at least twice a month
    • Practice, practice, and practice [even if it means eating the same food every month]
  • Get back into Arts and Crafts
    • Make/draw cards for celebrations/special events
    • Complete at least 3 watercolour paintings by the end of the year
  • Make an effort to maintain my relationship
    • Meet Alex @ Starbucks every Saturday afternoon for hot chocolate and book reading [for at least an hour]
    • Set Skyping schedule when I leave Canada
    • Love more and keep reminding myself why I fellfall in love with him in the first place
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment