Thursday, January 1, 2015

Page 365 of 365,

and then it starts all over again from Page 1.

2014 has been such a year. The best yet the most stressful/saddening for me so far. 

THE BEST- After years of being in Canada, I finally flew home for the Summer, and I loved it. I finally got to see my family, my friends, and most importantly, EAT ALL THE DELICIOUS FOOD (#sorrynotsorry Malaysia and food is heaven). I got to travel with my family AND my lovely boyfriend (who flew 24 hours just to come experience the place I grew up in) all around Malaysia and Taiwan- which I thought was pretty great because we did have a good time laughing just about anything and everything possible. Family moments are definitely one to keep this year and I cannot wait to create more the New Year to come.

Later in October, I got to travel to New York, USA for the first time in my life with a couple of my close Malaysian friends [MBC/M]. Absolutely loved it, again. Traveling has been one of my favourite things to do, but because of school and different schedules, I never had the chance to recently. Therefore I was blessed and grateful that I had the chance this year to take a break from school and breathe some real fresh air. Anyhoo, New York was really wonderful and I cannot wait to go back again!

Gotten closer to so many friends, met so many new friends and I'm grateful to have done so. It was a great time hanging out with all of YOU (you know who)! Thank you for a wonderful year *hearts.

THE MOST STRESSFUL/SADDENING- Let's just say, higher expectations, more responsibilities, tons of life issues, homesickness, #MH370, #MH17, #QZ8501, Peshawar attack, Ebola disease, among many others. 

**

It's the New Year soon (current time- 31st December 2014 23:50PM), I am coming up with some resolutions to change and grow myself to be a better person. There's so much more I need to learn and I hope to do so this New Year. I'm such a tiny person in this big World but I hope to at least make an impact and help and give and love the people I surround myself with. To those who I've hurt this 2014, I sincerely apologize for all my wrongdoings and I hope you forgive and help me grow as a person as well. For those who I've shared my wonderful memories with, THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

Meanwhile waiting for the New Year countdown (with NYC Live Stream), I'm playing Cards Against Humanity with some of my favourites- Ninja Buddies. What a night, hahaha.

Goodnight world, here's to a 2015 full of LOVE & PEACE.

x.

ps thankful for everyone's good health!
(Sorry, I got sidetracked making a video with mah peeps and ended up publishing this post after midnight, therefore first post of 2015 yay? Hahaha, oh Alice)



2 comments:

  1. Hey Alice! Finally found this post LOL

    Glad to know that although you had downs in 2014, you had lots up high high in the year too! I so wanna head to New York this year too, it's like my dream place after reading and watching so many series that is based there! Happy New Year to you, I hope we get to finally meet this year! 😉😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same goes to you, Wendy!!!
      Ah, you're going to LOVE New York! One day if possible, we will travel together! It was such a dream come true for me!! :) Happy New Year, and yes I will see you end of April (100% confirmed!) xx

      Delete